1.12.2010

bonus poems!!!!!!!!

Here is another sedōka. Can you tell the word 'articulate' was obsessing me today? Also, I don't actually know anyone named Lori these days. And if some Lori I've forgotten or don't know is reading this, we need to hang out more.

Drop me a line!


I used to think that
it would be a real pleasure
to articulate Lori.
One day, though, the sun
whispered a reminder. She's
not articulatable.
---
And this is a poem/transcription of how I heard the dialogue between two ladies outside the beer store. One was getting into her car and the other likely did not have a car. Also, dialogue spelled like 'dialog' looks gross.


Guess which speaker owns the car

See no evil.
...
Hear no evil.
...
Speak no evil.
...
I'm just kidding, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment